We’re no standard event production company
We use outside inspiration and alternative thinking to recommend best-fit solutions for your event production–creating memorable, multi-sensory platforms for your key players to perform on.
We use the knowledge of our event delivery teams, harness the expertise of the wider Ashfield division and integrate with our other in-house services to go beyond the remit of a standard event production company. Our well-practised techniques and tactics will captivate and enthral your audience.
A specialist in telling your event story through event production elements, our global network of audio-visual partners means we provide full, seamless event production, scalable for all sizes, locations and budgets.
Our event production services include:
- Mapping out your company’s event production needs, set design and build, featuring lighting, sound and projection design, production of any live shows or demonstrations
- Designing event production solutions which connect, enhance and engage fully with your event content
- Audio-visual (AV) specification and procurement -liaising with any external AV suppliers, or video production as required
- Web streaming, live broadcasting and digital support
- Managing and scheduling all event production builds for your company – from initial site visits and technical documentation in 2D and 3D, right through to logistics and transportation of all equipment and crew
- Managing the production health and safety elements and documentation for the event
- Environmental experiences to immerse and engage the audience across multiple session and touch points throughout your programme
Read our case study below on how our industry-leading team went beyond the approach of a traditional event production company, and used an integrated, multi-channel approach to meet our clients’ needs.
Interested in getting in touch about Event Production?