We’ve got every detail covered
We have been providing industry-leading congress logistics for over 30 years, so our team knows it’s the collective details that ensure success.
As scientific congresses make up a large percentage of our healthcare clients’ yearly meetings programme, our congress logistics teams are well-versed in the intricacies of managing these unique and valuable medical conventions.
From event registration and travel management, to handling housing bureaus and budgets, we have the expertise to provide your delegates and healthcare professionals with that critical, flawless congress experience from start to finish.
Compliance is at the core of our approach and as healthcare congress experts, we adhere to all appropriate regulatory guidelines. We offer a unique centralised team of compliance experts – our HCP Expense & Audit Team (HEAT) who fully understand the regulatory landscape and its laws, focussing on Transfer of Value (ToV) delivery and compliance quality control.
Our clients benefit from the total confidence that ToV is handled effectively and within tight deadlines, enabling them to turn their attention to upcoming events. Additional liaison with clients’ compliance teams ensures all interactions with HCPs ethical, transparent and executed in a professional way.
We will meet your every objective, while consistently exceeding expectations for your specific congress logistics needs.
Our congress logistics services include:
- Working alongside housing bureaus to arrange regulatory compliant accommodation
- Arranging travel logistics, such as transfers, flights, trains and restaurant bookings – in line with compliance requirements
- Booking, arranging and assisting with the organisation of ad hoc meetings – including symposia, ancillary meetings, investigator meetings and product theatres
- Ad hoc meeting management requirements, including sourcing of location, resource, catering, production and logistics
- Assisting and arranging filming or live streaming
- Developing and managing internal client app for on-site stakeholder engagement, co-ordination and evaluation
- Creating and updating budgets, negotiating on cost-savings where possible
- Working with country affiliates to register groups efficiently, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and cost centres for billing purposes
- Assisting with event registration and badge collection/distribution
- Overseeing satellite symposia and managing hospitality suites
- Developing, designing and installing exhibition stands and educational environments
View our case study below to find out more about our approach to congress logistics or complete the contact form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Interested in discovering the value healthcare professionals place on their entire scientific congress experience – from the invitation process, their time spent in the exhibit hall, through to their interactions with pharmaceutical companies? Download our white paper The Science of Healthcare Congresses for key insights.
Partnering to ensure the successful creation and delivery of a congress management programme
Interested in getting in touch about Congress Logistics?